The First Few Seconds
Hi. I am Greg Weiss, the Founder of The First Few Seconds.
My entire career history has focussed on marketing and people. It was therefore a natural progression for me to establish The First Few Seconds.
For most of my working life, I have been helping people relaunch and accelerate their careers.
Do you suffer from:
- working in a cluttered market?
- being one of many, often undifferentiated from everyone else?
- potential clients/employers having too much choice?
- not knowing how to position your capabilities effectively when you need to make an impression in the first few seconds?
If you do…
Personal Branding is the way of the future.
The First Few Seconds promises to offer you practical tips you can apply; stimulating online learning modules; people to speak to; Personal Branding videos; and success stories – one of which we hope will be yours.
Remember, the first page of Google search results for your own name is your Personal Brand. It is the way the world perceives you online. Chris Anderson of Wired magazine said: “Your Personal Brand isn’t what you say it is, it’s what Google says it is.”
- So who are you?
- How many Google impressions do you make?
- What are your values?
- If people were to survey you, what do they say you represent?
- What does Technorati say about you?
- How many and what quality conversations have you contributed on LinkedIn that reinforce your capability?
- What is your Personal Brand?
If you don’t know, then The First Few Seconds is the right place to start for the answers!